This blog!
I've been an avid nightly reader of blogs for the past few years; using them as education and inspiration in so many areas of life. After a night of champagne, puzzles, and New Years declarations I thought why not make a move from just reading to reading and writing and *gasp* doing a little technology type work?
So project one, or "Once a Week", by virtue of this post, is 95% complete! If possible, I'd like to do a little customization and try throwing in some fancy thing such as writing a blogger profile and embedding a link on the tool bar. Once these items are complete I've officially completed my FIRST project of Once a Week!
Crowd cheers! Husband acknowledges wife's skill at follow through! Others begin doing their own Once a Week projects. To do lists are tackled throughout the land. Accomplishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment